At TCS we believe that backing up your computer online (aka “offsite” or in the “cloud”) and/or onsite are a huge part of keeping you and your information safe!
Unfortunately, it’s not just worrying about your hard drive going out or you accidentally deleting something any longer. You also need to worry about viruses and what happens if your information gets encrypted to where not even you can access it without paying hundreds or thousands of dollars to recover it also known as “ransomware.”
• What if you accidentally delete an entire folder and it is not inside your recycle-bin?
• What would you do if you lost all of your important documents?
• What would you do if you lost all of the pictures of your family and irreplaceable pictures of your children growing up?
• What would happen if you lost the information contained within your financial software for example; QuickBooks or Peachtree?
• Royally messed up and made a change a few days ago you shouldn’t have to a document?
TCS Offers 2 Types Of Backups
Online, Offsite, Complete Peace of Mind Backups:
Backing up online is done on an hourly basis and you set it and forget it and hopefully never have to use it. If you do have to use it, you’ll be glad that you had it and know that you made the right decision when you get all of your important documents, pictures, music, videos, financial database files, etc.
Onsite, Complete Clone:
For homes or business that cannot afford to be down for the amount of time it takes to recover an online backup or lose their settings and programs we also provide onsite backups. What this does is it creates complete copies of your hard drive so that if you do happen to have a hard drive fail or some other malfunction we can easily restore everything within a few hours. With this type of backup all files AND programs and settings are retained so that there is generally no extra time wasted installing programs again and getting your personal preferences back in order, etc. The only down side to onsite backups is that if you have a disaster such as fire or theft or many other various reasons then you could be facing the possibility that you just lost all of your information forever.